Welcome to our Website
Uganda Youth Skills Training Organisation
Good Will Vegetables Growing Work Camp
- Name of the work camp: Vegetable growing.
- Camp Activities : Evading, Transplanting, Watering and mulching
- Duration : 2 weeks
- Camp fees: 500 Euros
- Start date : 7th -11th Dec/ 2020
- Volunteer Positions: 25 people.
- Venue: Mpigi District.
- Distance : 45km from the Center of Kampala City.
- Beneficiary : UYSTO UPE partners school
About The Vegetables Growing Work Camp
Most Ugandan Universal Primary Education (UPE) undergoing pupils are not provided with lunch and yet hungry student cannot study well.
A few parents who attempt to provide lunch, they can only afford to provide posho and beans yet this diet is not balanced for the school going child.
UYSTO and its partners thought it wise to add on their menu greens in sustainable manner by organizing work camps where youth from all over the world come together and plant vegetable for their fellow young people in Universal Primary Education schools. This is done by organizing vegetable growing work camps. These work camps do not major only on the main activity but also accesses other opportunities among the participants; like culture sharing, skills and talent sharing, ideas sharing to mention a few.
To provide balanced diet to pupils in schools
- To reduce 50% of unbalanced diet diseases among the pupils
- To create and promote a sustainable networking platform for the future generation
- To promote international young people’s organizations’ participation in the African organisations
- To release zero hunger as one of the sustainable development goal number 2
We Partner for Sustainable Growth in Uganda and Worldwide
Committed to developing young people in Uganda through sustainable skills and we are the source of opportunities
Uganda Youth Skills Training Organisation.
150 meters off Kasubi tombs street, behind kasubi St Andrews Church of Uganda
+256 776 830887