Uganda Youth Skills Training Organization is an organization committed to developing youth through Sustainable skills training.and At UYSTO, we believe you can. Therefore, we do.
UYSTO has been founded 10 years ago on these principles and continuously promotes an ethos of social change starting at a very young age in school, and outside school.
In accordance with the national need of vocational training for economic development, and the way it has been seen by society in the past few years, our aim is to inform, educate and train youth in Uganda. We aim at facilitating a belief that vocational training will offer youth the chance to secure jobs faster, to be self-reliant, establish their own business and in turn, commit to a more systemised change in Uganda, starting from youth who believe, who can, and who do.
Through our projects and partnerships, we are addressing some of the current challenges within the sustainable development goals,such as:
– Eradicating Extreme Poverty
– Promote Gender Equality and empower women
– Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
– Ensure Environmental Sustainability
At the core of our work, it is a partnership for sustainable development, which is based on 3 directions:
1. Creating an infrastructure of vocational training within the Ugandan Educational system
2. Facilitating access to vocational training by providing training to youth outside school
3. Increasing international awareness and collaborating with companies and organisations that want to invest in training for youth in Uganda.
Uganda Youth Skills Training Organisation.150 meters off Kasubi tombs street, behind kasubi St Andrews Church of Uganda +256 776 830887